Call centre operator
- — Clear and correct diction;
- — Ability to learn fast;
- — Resistance to stress and conflict situations;
- — Command of PC at the level of a confident user;
- — Work experience as an operator is welcome;
- — Sociability, activeness, promptness.
- — Incoming/Outcoming calls;
- — Consultative support of clients;
- — Work with clients’ complaints/wishes;
- — Reporting on the work done.
If you join us, you will:
- — Become the part of the friendly staff;
- — Get the chance of and assistance in your professional and career growth;
- — Work in the office with all comforts and rest zones;
- — Get access to unlimited tea and coffee supplies, and also to tasty set meal;
- — Be able to attend free English courses;
- — Get the chance to go to the gym or do yoga without leaving the office;
- — Be able to take part in various corporate events.
If you want to become the part of the RiverSoft team, send your CV to email@example.com.