We are looking for a person who loves mathematics, computing and probability theory, who is ready to work with complicated problems and large amounts of data.
- — Higher education (Applied Mathematics / Applied Physics / other).
- — Fondness for searching the regularities, studying the mathematical functions, wish to get to the bottom of details and nuances.
- — Base knowledge of SQL (not necessary).
- — Programming languages knowledge is additionally welcomed.
- — Developing and programming the computing algorithms.
- — Developing the mathematical models.
- — Approximation of functions.
- — Developing the probabilities of models.
- — Detecting the regularities in the system work based on statistics.
- — Maintaining internal documentation.
- — Solving the applied problems.
If you join us, you will:
- — Become the part of the friendly staff;
- — Get the chance of and assistance in your professional and career growth;
- — Work in the office with all comforts and rest zones;
- — Get access to unlimited tea and coffee supplies, and also to tasty set meal;
- — Be able to attend free English courses;
- — Get the chance to go to the gym or do yoga without leaving the office;
- — Be able to take part in various corporate events.
Do you have a wish to join us? Send your CV to: email@example.com.