- — Deliver across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to App stores and support.
- — Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualise, build, test and realise products.
- — Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
- — Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences.
- — Optimising performance for the apps.
- — Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
- — Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- — Ability to handle complex technical issues related to mobile app development.
- — 1+ years of experience in iOS / iPhone / iPad development.
- — Should have extensive programming knowledge of Xcode, Swift, CocoaTouch, iOS SDK, frameworks and libraries.
- — Should have excellent knowledge on iPhone application architecture and UI.
- — Good knowledge of Oops and iOS design patterns.
- — Knowledge of SOLID architectural principles, MVC, MVP, MVVM, VIPER architectural patterns
- — Knowledge of Storyboard, Push Notifications & In-App purchases.
- — Should have worked on at least 1 application developed on iPhone and presented on AppStore.
- — Excellent communication skills.
- — Excellent logical skills.
Our bonuses and compensations:
- — Regular reconsideration of salary;
- — Bonuses for achievements;
- — Paid vacation and sick-list;
- — English courses;
- — Set meal, tea, coffee;
- — Regular corporate events;
- — Rooms for rest.
We work in the friendliest working team and what unites us is love for creation, working for our souls, and the staff, of course.
Do you have a wish to join us? Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.