Currently we are looking for a fanatical back-end developer, but also sometimes we will need the skills of a universal full-stack programmer. We are using Scrum developing technology and keeping to Continuous delivery.
- — Knowing Java SE (including Collections and Concurrency);
- — Work experience with JPA / Hibernate / JDBC;
- — Work experience with Spring (Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring MVC, Spring Boot);
- — Work experience with Java EE (WS, REST, Servlet), JMS;
- — Work experience with Mongodb;
- — Active usage of the modern code testing, using unit-tests, TDD approaches;
- — Using Cradle, Maven.
As an advantage will be:
- — NoSQL: Neo4j, MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra;
- — JVM: Groovy, Scala;
- — Using specific technologies, Google Guava, RXJava, Apache Felix, BigData, Hadoop;
- — English language at the Intermediate level.
If you join us, you will:
- — Become the part of the friendly staff;
- — Get the chance of and assistance in your professional and career growth;
- — Work in the office with all comforts and rest zones;
- — Get access to unlimited tea and coffee supplies, and also to tasty set meal;
- — Be able to attend free English courses;
- — Get the chance to go to the gym or do yoga without leaving the office;
- — Be able to take part in various corporate events.
Do you have a wish to join us? Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.