- — Knowing the modern project management methods;
- — Excellent sociable skills and skills for work in the extreme conditions;
- — Excellent organizational, interpersonal and leadership skills;
- — Technical thinking;
- — Understanding of software development lifecycle;
- — Experience as a Project Manager in software development projects;
- — Experience of practical usage at least one formal software development methodology (Waterfall, RUP, Agile/Scrum etc).
Our bonuses and compensations:
- — Regular reconsideration of salary;
- — Bonuses for achievements;
- — Paid vacation and sick list;
- — Partial compensation of participation fee of the internal professional events;
- — English courses;
- — Set meal, tea, coffee;
- — Regular corporate events;
- — Rooms for rest.
- — Development process organization, including the testing process;
- — Distribution of tasks among the developers;
- — Search for developers if necessary;
- — Project records management and updating;
- — Task planning for the team and defining the task priority;
- — Management and coordination of project group work, who are responsible for the project development;
- — Organization and support of relationship with the client’s representatives;
- — Improvement of the internal communication and management processes, introduction of formal technological processes;
- — Assessment of developers’ work quality;
- — Staff management, staff assessment.
Do you have a wish to join us? Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All open vacancies of the RiverSoft company are available here.